|She likes to lay in front of TV because she want us to watch her instead :)|
Now she don't have no business getting up on my couch :)
How I built this large dog bed:
1. I cut 4 pcs. 8 inches tall of 2" X 2's" and smoothed and rounded it for the legs. The measurement depend on how tall you want your dog furniture. My dog like jumping on furniture so I made the legs a little bit tall.
2. Stain, let it dry and clear coat the legs. Let dry
3. Using glue, screws and clamped, I made one large board. 3/4 inches plywood can be used too, eliminate the hassle of having to put these boards together.
3. I traced my dog bed shape and measurement to a cardboard then traced it to the board I made.
4. Cut the board with jigsaw.
5. Put dowels on the legs.
6. Attach the legs to the bed, use glue with the dowels.
7. Add railing support.
8.Measure and cut the foam railing.
10. Upholster the bed foam
11. Put everything together. I used velcro to attach the bed cushion to the bed.
And let your furry baby enjoy it!
I put her bed where she always like to lay down. She like the front of the tv so she has eagle's eye view on everybody while we're watching :)