Wednesday, June 6, 2012

More shelving ideas

I built these two very simple shelves for my powder room. Very easy to build but useful for storing/displaying things on any corner of a room.

4-tier simple shelf

very simple hanging shelf above the toilet
 For the 4-tier shelf, I just built two of these..
 ..then started attaching the shelves starting from the lowest shelf. I didn't have to do any pocket hole since I will paint it anyway, I did sunk the screw heads though.
 I used caulk to fill the screw holes and gaps.
 
Just to add character, I used 1/4 pine lattice moulding for decorative pattern.
 Sand and ready to paint.
Very easy isn't it?

I had a very boring empty powder room that's seldom used.
neutral wall, no fun


ahh..better!

blank, empty wall

The pattern that I put on the wall is, I believe called Moroccan trellis.

no more magazine on top of the toilet flush tank :)





Pin It

4 comments:

  1. This is amazing!! i adore this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I truly appreciate this post.The design of the home is very beautiful. I am very lucky to be able to come to see your weblog.Keep up the good work. bar furniture for sale Australia

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulation for your work, could you tell me how tall the furniture is?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Creativity is a skill that every person wants to learn but unfortunately, not all of them can. Mostly students face issues while they receive creative assignments. They often use university assignment writing services to let experts finish the project professionally and add some creativity to make it more attractive to readers. By the way your designs are incredible and hope that you will make a lot better in near future.

    ReplyDelete