Monday, March 5, 2012

Forcing bulbs indoors update

A little over a month ago, I experimented on forcing bulbs indoors but it didn't turned out as I expected. I thought the bulbs would already have fully bloomed by now. Well, after sticking the bulbs, I barely attended it so I guess it has something to do with that also. Because they rarely been outside, they're so slender that the wind just messed them up easily when I brought them out.

I decided to transfer them to clear glass containers for indoor display, hopefully they will put up pretty flowers soon.


Couple of them starts to put up flowers though.



I placed them by the bright window so they can get regular indirect sunlight

 
I wonder if these bulbs will give me flowers before their buddies that are planted outside....I hope so! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment