Tuesday, January 3, 2012

DIY Fringe crossbody bag


I saw a bag online and I really really like it for everyday crossbody bag that I can just throw over my shoulder and go. BUT, it's only sold online (try not to order stuff online because often they don't look the way I expected it or fit aren't true) and its $138.00!

Sooo..

I went to Micheal's, bought me leather fabric, suede and beads.

This is the result and I've used it couple of times already and only cost me $29.00 :-)
oooppss beads from the left are missing 4 more


 beads and braided handle adds a little native american twist
used it everytime I headed out since I made it

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Check out affordable prices on women leather handbag and various ladies products at Soulful Collection. Shop from a variety of designer women handbag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your fringe crossbody bag. I need to know how to make it. where do I find the instructions.

    ReplyDelete