|beautiful red oak table detail|
See how I finished my chairs:
- Start by putting the webbing as shown.
-Add X webbing.
-Add more horizontally.
|made two of this particular chair very strong for the king of the house :)|
-Attach 1 inch foam (two inch for the seat)
-Then the batting.
- For the seat cover corner, cut the corner as shown.
The clean corner look.
Do the same with the bigger chair.
- For the back cover, cut slits.
-Tuck the middle part in.
- Fix the back corner by tucking the side and fold over the middle part to get this look.
|detail of the large chair|
- And the front part for stronger hold.
Put the back cover using hidden metal tacks strip.
-Make the buttons for the large chair as directed on the package of the button maker.
- Mark where to put the buttons.
- Put buttons using nylon thread.
-Use scraps for the back to prevent the thread from going through.
It's that easy and you got your cute buttons!
- Put decorative tacks on the lower side if desired.
Finished side chair.
Finished large dining chair.
|All the furniture on this room were built from trees damaged or felled by tornadoes near where we live|