Monday, March 19, 2012

Recycled shipping pallets

Trying to get rid of the shipping pallets from my patio projects. Most of them are made of hardwood so it would be a waste to just throw them away. My garden gate was made from these pallets so as my birdhouses. But there are still a lot left. We also have firewood just sitting on some of it and thought it would be nice to fix it neatly.

So I built a small simple firewood storage out of the pallet.
can't make it perfectly aligned because of warpage, no biggie
Not bad, I think
And simple planter boxes for my tomato pots.

And still some left. I need to find other ways to use them, maybe a hose holder, more planter box or trellis. I just can't bear to throw them away.
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. If you don"t mind proceed with this extraordinary work and I anticipate a greater amount of your magnificent blog entries shipping pallets

    ReplyDelete