Tuesday, January 3, 2012

DIY Fringe crossbody bag


I saw a bag online and I really really like it for everyday crossbody bag that I can just throw over my shoulder and go. BUT, it's only sold online (try not to order stuff online because often they don't look the way I expected it or fit aren't true) and its $138.00!

Sooo..

I went to Micheal's, bought me leather fabric, suede and beads.

This is the result and I've used it couple of times already and only cost me $29.00 :-)
oooppss beads from the left are missing 4 more


 beads and braided handle adds a little native american twist
used it everytime I headed out since I made it

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Check out affordable prices on women leather handbag and various ladies products at Soulful Collection. Shop from a variety of designer women handbag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your fringe crossbody bag. I need to know how to make it. where do I find the instructions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey your blog is providing just an amazing information.
    Here you Can Purchase Women Crossbody bag with the best amazing offer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing this blog is more helpful for me if you are searching handmade leather bag now connect with us.

    ReplyDelete